Sellgo is a rapidly growing startup of software and Data Analytics to the e-commerce industry. We are committed to establishing a world-class team to support our continued growth. We are currently seeking a Web Graphic Designer. The position requires the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment, see projects through from start to finish, pay attention to details, and be proactive.
Remote (M-F 9a-5p PDT)
· BS/BA degree, or equivalent experience.
· Working hours: Monday- Friday, 9am – 5pm PDT (GMT -8)
· Strong branding skill in the Saas platform industry.
· Excellent visual and illustrations skills, including storyboards, storytelling, etc.
· Experience with end-to-end product design.
· Strong communication skills.
· Experience with marketing and making complex services easily digestible for your audience.
· Defines the design process and can lead other through it, can accurately scope their work as their teammate’s, responsible for the work of other designers/ freelancers on their project.
· Experience with UX/ UI design: human centered design, user experience, user research.
· Good interpersonal skills, motivated self-starter and able to work independently.
· Some level of experience with photography and videography pre-prod, in location and post-prod will be a plus.
· Some level of experience in explanatory animation, CGI, music creation/ licensing, audio/video effects, voice over artist will be a plus.
· Obsessive about the little things, i.e. corners.
· Some level of experience in leading workshops.
· Define + launch Sellgo experiences around the world.
· Define the visual system, tools and communication style for Sellgo wide variety customer background.
- Design systems to help attract quality customers
- Create, test and iterate category specific features and tools in the user flow
· Create a strategy for awareness and comprehension, including landing pages, promotional surfaces, cross education within Sellgo, etc.
· Inspire a team of designers to do their best work with an eye of quality.
· Deliver a creative system of narrative/ content assets production and launch
· Engage with product development team to iterate the product definition and project scope.
· Outsourcing management with freelancers and agencies.
· Partner with the product team, engineers, data scientists, researchers and content strategist to define problem and goals, map user flows, prototype interaction, and launch new products and services.
· Smart, engaged co-workers.
· Great learning opportunity and experience to build a technical platform from the ground up, to beta test, to implement a live system, and to continue to improve upon it.
· Freedom in the ownership and great opportunity in career development during our growth. Let’s win and have fun together.
· Being an asset to our communities worldwide.
· Much more …
There are 7 words to describe us: think
big small, start small and act fast. Sellgo would like to create and communicate a bold direction in technology that is impactful. We believe that accomplishing more with less is a smart way of doing things, and last but not least, develop a bias for action.
Sellgo is an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity by providing an opportunity for all, including those who belong to underrepresented minority groups, to grow with us.
HOW TO APPLY THE JOB
· Please apply on jobs.sellgo.com
· Please provide your design portfolio link (i.e. Behance, personal website).
· Please provide references.
Join our newsletter to gain tips and seasonal discounts off our product
We capture, analyze, and represent billions of data points from Amazon marketplace in the most meaningful way to help sellers.