Sellgo is a fast growing, Portland/ San Francisco -based startup that is reinventing the way people sell on e-commerce, particularly on Amazon. Leveraging ground-breaking Data Analytics AI technology, Sellgo guides you through a few simple steps to capture profitable items to sell and transform people's lives through technology. The future of selling on e-commerce is changing and Sellgo is leading the way.
At Sellgo, we ignite the opportunity to provide Business Intelligence and Data Analytics/ BI & DA in a Saas platform to increase the global e-commerce growth. Amazon has total revenue of $200B in 2018 and 51% of it was contributed by Amazon sellers. Alibaba made $33B during one day of singles day sales on 11/11/2018. We take on big challenges to help individuals to be prosperous Amazon sellers by using Sellgo’s simple, smart and profitable platform.
Sellgo is seeking a hardworking and process-oriented Business Development to join our innovation team! Sellgo is helping people build passive income through selling on Amazon. We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone can be his/ her own boss. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s drive the global e-commerce forward, together.
· BS/ BA, or equivalent experience.
· Knowledge/ experience about Amazon FBA business, Walmart e-commerce, Jet e-commerce, Alibaba, etc, is a plus.
· Experience working with Saas enterprise business model is a plus.
· Intensive US e-commerce market knowledge/ experience, China market/ Alibaba, is a plus.
· The ideal candidate has a strong work ethic, shows initiative, is detail-oriented, and is a self-starter with excellent writing and communication skills.
· Strong writing and communication skills.
· Project management and organizational skills are key to success.
· Highly data-driven to deliver overall company goals and metrics.
· Ability to work at both strategic and tactical levels, natural collaboration and bridge-building skills.
· Special awareness around delivering exceptional client service.
· Pitches and Marketing Collateral: Assist with the production and review of pitch marketing material, PowerPoint presentations, e-blasts, press releases, internal communication, and other materials.
· Research: Collaborate with Knowledge Management to conduct and disseminate research/gather intelligence for prospect/client presentations, proposals, competitive intelligence, etc.
· Contact Relationship Management: Help to update contact information for enterprise/ business clients, external partnerships, potential hire, etc.
· Pipeline Management: Help to track and capture all relevant information on client and prospect RFPs and proposals.
· Website: Help to audit, update and maintain website content.
· Public Relations: Work with Engineering, Experience and Marketing team to effectively promote industry initiatives/ events/ partnerships, etc.
· Client Engagement: Assist team in event logistics, execute event deliverables, attend and staff events as needed.
· Writing: Attend educational tours/seminars and produce client-focused content to highlight takeaways.
· Meetings and Follow up: Assist in the planning and scheduling of meetings, including arranging logistics to ensure proper audio/visual and catering set-up.
· Budgeting: Submit budget requests through Concur; send check requests for vendors, sponsorships, etc.
· Other administrative duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Smart, engaged co-workers.
· Great learning opportunity and experience to build a technical platform from the ground up, to beta test, to implement a live system, and to continue to improve upon it.
· Freedom in the ownership and great opportunity in career development during our growth. Let’s win and have fun together.
· Competitive total compensation package with medical benefits.
· Being an asset to our communities worldwide.
· Much more …
There are 7 words to describe us: think
big small, start small and act fast. Sellgo would like to create and communicate a bold direction in technology that is impactful. We believe that accomplishing more with less is a smart way of doing things, and last but not least, develop a bias for action.
Sellgo is an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity by providing an opportunity for all, including those who belong to underrepresented minority groups, to grow with us.
HOW TO APPLY THE JOB
· Please provide business development portfolio.
· Please provide references.
Join our newsletter to gain tips and seasonal discounts off our product
We capture, analyze, and represent billions of data points from Amazon marketplace in the most meaningful way to help sellers.